Friday 7 March 2014

(SHOCKING) Truth about JT Foxx--Game Over???

A Real Insider Profile of JT Foxx
(Click here)


Hey

I bet that headline made you open the email. Well I am glad you did. I have known JT for about 4 years now and I probably know him better than most. I see him changing and becoming a larger than life business icon and celebrity. I can’t tell you how many times over the past 7 months he's been recognized or someome shares a story on how he changed people’s lives.

JT often posts things on his blog without notice and I just finished reading a post. He just did a full profile on the 3 personalities of JT Foxx. So I decided to email it to you to share in case you didn’t see it.

Click here to get the whole story on JT Foxx

I love JT like a brother and will be forever loyal to him, but I am afraid like many of you have expressed to me personally, that with JT about to become most likely a billionaire with his new company and about to plastered on every business magazine, our boy is about to go mainstream.

I assure you this new company is no BS, I even bought in...

I know JT you will get it reading this--I want to tell you on behalf of all of us here at the office, all the coaching students and everyone who believes in you, thank you for changing our lives.

If I were you, pick a date fast to come see JT live for free  before we lose him forever. You get a chance to witness one of the greatest business minds of our time. JT has already started to ask me not to book him on any new events.

In case you doubt JT’s capabilities ask Steve Wozniak (Apple Co-Founder) who said JT was the closest thing to Steve Jobs he has ever met. Now that’s a compliment.


With respect and my hat goes off to the World’s # 1 Wealth Coach,


Damien Elston


P.S. To attend a free event, visit www.jtfoxxlive.com.

P.S. Please read the blog, comment, and share it--let’s honor JT Foxx with stories of success. 

 

 

   

   

    

    

    

    

    

    

   

   

  

     

   

    

    

      

      

  

 

 

    

    

  

    

    

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Update your profile
8595 College Parkway #350 Fort Myers, Florida 33919 United States (877) 272-3031

No comments:

Post a Comment